Thursday 26 January 2012

Assignment 3 Purchasing a PC Task 2





I received a phone call from my Friend asking me to look at his computer as he has recently got into computer gaming and is experiencing slow response times and poor video.













If I had a computer and got into computer gaming I would first buy the best broadband for gaming which I think would be BT Fibre Optic Broadband. This broadband gives you really fast access to the internet and gives you fast access to your computer gaming online. Also it gives you faster video response times and it gives you better video speed for buffering videos. Bt Fibre Optic broadband costs around £40 - £50 a month with this you have free installation for your broadband and also you have free landline calls.

BT Fibre Optic Broadband

BT Fibre Optic


 











The next thing that I would do is getting a graphics card, with this your computer gaming graphics becomes better and it becomes easier to see for e.g. your characters features. A graphics card costs around £30-£100 depending on how good you want your graphics to be, the more it costs for a graphics card the better the graphics.


Graphics Card


No comments:

Post a Comment