Thursday 3 May 2012

Assignment 5 Connecting Peripherals To My Computer


User Guide




 

Introduction

I have been asked to do a practical computer setup of me connecting peripherals to my computer. I had to take photos of me switching a plug off, Connecting a speakers, Connecting a USB connection to a camera, Connecting the camera to the lead and finally I had to screen shot my photo graphs in my Computer systems folder.




Here is a picture of me turning off a plug before I proceed with the piratical computer setup incase I get an electrical shock. By doing this it will prevent you from any electrical components shocking you.












 

Here is a picture of me connecting up the speakers to the CPU so that I can listen to music and videos.












 


Here I have connected up the speakers to the CPU. This means that the speakers will output the sound from any video or music I listen to.






 


This is me connecting a USB connection to a camera so that I can open files from my camera into my computer. This means that I can view all my folders on my camera.









 

This is me connecting the camera to the lead and connecting it to the computer hard drive so that I can input my folders from my camera to my computer. This means i can input all my folders to my computer for example my images.








 



Now I will be explaining how I inputted the camera to the computer and how I inserted the pictures I took for the practical computer setup. 

Here is a picture of how I inserted the camera to my computer and opening the external memory to open my images folder. This means I can view my images that I have inserted from my camera.



























 

Here is a picture of the DCIM folder which has my images in it. This means that I can open this folder and view my images that I have taken for connecting peripherals to my computer.





 

Here is a print screen of my images that I inserted from my camera to my computer. This means I can copy all my images and save them into my files so that they won’t delete when I take out the lead from the camera to my computer.






 


Finally here is a print screen of all my images in my computer systems folder. This means that I have saved all my images from my camera.


























No comments:

Post a Comment