Thursday 24 November 2011

Configure Desktop




In this document I will be explaining how to configure your desktop. By configuring your desktop you can customise your desktop and enlarge your text of writing etc.
 





This is my desktop before I rearranged my icons.






I right clicked on the desktop and chose to take off the Auto arrange icons option.





I rearranged the icons to where ever I wanted to put them.






I right clicked then I chose to put them to large icons.










I clicked on the Quick access tool then I clicked on what I wanted to access quickly.








When I clicked on quick access tools I then went to more commands.












To get the narrator I first clicked on accessories then I clicked on ease of access then finally I clicked on the narrator.









When I clicked on more commands I then added more quick access tools.









Here are all the different types of quick access tools I inserted to use.






I decided to put my background blue with white text to make it stand out.






To get the magnifier I first went to accessories then I went to ease of access to get the magnifier.




When I clicked on the magnifier I then clicked on views to change the different types of views you can do. 







I clicked on another type of view this is a view of a magnifier.



Finally I clicked on another view which was docked.




 
To get the narrator I first clicked on accessories then I clicked on ease of access then finally I clicked on the narrator.



When I clicked on the narrator I then clicked on voice settings to customize my voice settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment